Title says it all. Just links today while I plot my next diabolical move.
- Rams loss leaves little margin for error in remaining games (Richmond Times-Dispatch).
- VCU’s 22-game home streak ends in 70-59 loss to ODU (Richmond Times-Dispatch).
- Coaching VCU women’s soccer has a nice ring to it (Richmond Times-Dispatch). Great feature (just in time for Valentine’s Day on VCU Co-Women’s Soccer Coaches Tim Sahaydak and Tiffany Roberts Sahaydak.
- Szczerbiak is really hard to spell. I guess I’m not surprised this happened. Or, maybe it’s a commentary on Wally’s NBA career. (AwfulAnnouncing.com).
- My Cleveland Cavaliers just snapped their 26-game losing streak, and now there’s more good news. It turns out they’re not the worst team in Cleveland sports history.
- Knicks abduct Tony Parker just before NBA kidnapping deadline (The Onion).