First and foremost, let’s plug tonight’s LIVE BLOG. Drop by to catch up on all the action from tonight’s VCU-William & Mary contest, as well as what I ate for dinner and my thoughts on the plight of the duck-billed platypus.
Secondmost, um, if that’s a word. On Facebook yesterday, I posted the trivia question: Which Ram owns the highest scoring performance against William & Mary in VCU history?
ANSWER: Nick George, who dropped a career-high 36 points on the Tribe on Feb. 23, 2005 in a 91-69 rout at the Siegel Center. Another interesting note. VCU recorded 29 assists that night. That’s a ton. Nobody got the right answer, so you guys win nothing. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
- Defense is top priority for VCU guard Nixon (Richmond Times-Dispatch).
- Style Archive: Midseason report (SI.com). Sports Illustrated’s Luke Winn takes a look at some of the funny style trends in college basketball this season.
- Have you ever considered playing basketball without backboards? These guys have.
- I don’t even know how this is possible, but this guy carves faces into old phone books. It’s kind of insane.
- Get me this sledding dog!